Home >Our Accessibility Statement
Our website aims to conform to W3C's (World Wide Web Consortium) WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) priority 1 and most of priority 2. We use valid XHTML 1.0 transitional mark-up and valid CSS for formatting page layouts and text.
Our site’s key accessibility features are:
- We don’t use tables in our page layouts
- Any images that contain important information have an alt attribute value set. Purely decorative images have an empty attribute value set
- All our pages make use of headings, titles and relevant link text
- In line with current standards, you can view our website in web browsers implementing XHTML 1.0 transitional and CSS 2
- All text on our site can be resized (in other words you can increase or decrease it using standard browser controls)
- You’ll need to install and run a plug-in to view some content on our site. But we also provide alternative content for these items
- We provide downloadable transcripts for all our audio and video content
If you are unable to access any content on our website, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.