- 60g (2oz) pudding rice (or tapioca, sago, ground rice)
- 600ml (1 pint) your baby's usual milk30g (1oz) castor sugar (optional)
- Ground nutmeg
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of. If your baby is following a strict vegetarian diet, make sure their usual milk is suitable for vegetarians.
- Grease an ovenproof dish.
- Wash rice (or other cereal) and put into the dish with the sugar (optional).
- Pour in your baby's usual milk, sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 2 hours on gas mark 2 (150°C, 300°F).
- Stir in the skin twice during the first hour of cooking to increase creaminess.
- Cool and purée to a smooth consistency to serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
Back to top