- No added soya
- No added egg
- No added milk
Banana and biscuit dessertSuitable from 6 months.
- 1 tablespoon (25g/1oz) ground rice
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 ripe banana (prepared weight approx. 100g/3½oz), peeled
- Dash of lemon juice, optional
- 1 digestive biscuit (15g/½oz), roughly crushed
Please note:Remember not to add salt to any of your baby's recipes. Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Measure the rice into a small pan, and stir in the apple juice and water. Cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring until the rice boils and thickens.
- Take off the heat. Mash the banana, with a fork, in a bowl, adding a dash of lemon juice if you like, to prevent it browning, then stir in the rice mixture. Put the rice mixture and crumbled biscuits into a blender or food processor and purée to a smooth consistency, suitable for your baby and divide the mixture between 2 small bowls.
- This mixture will not freeze and is best eaten on the day of making.