- Gluten free
- No added soya
- No added egg
- 2 apples
- 60g (2 oz) raspberries
- 30g (1 oz) blueberries
- Approx. 200ml (7 floz) unsweetened grape juice
- Cow & Gate Baby Rice
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- Water for cooking
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel, core and chop the apples.
- Place apples in a pan and cover with water, replace lid and allow to simmer for 6-7 minutes on a medium heat. (Alternatively you can steam for 6-7 minutes.)
- Purée the berries and then use a fine sieve to remove the seeds and skin, be careful to ensure all seeds and pips are removed.
- Purée the apples and add the berry mixture and the grape juice.
- Add Cow & Gate Baby Rice to achieve the desired smooth consistency.
- Cool and mix a small amount (to taste) with 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.