- Gluten free
- No added soya
- No added egg
Chicken casseroleSuitable from 10 months+
A ‘cook from cold’ casserole which is very simple to make.
3 baby portions
- 1 medium stick (60g (2oz) celery, sliced
- 1 small onion (60g (2oz) finely chopped
- Half a small leek (65g (2¼ oz) sliced,
- 200g (7oz) potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium (175g (6oz) skinless, and boneless chicken thighs, cut into pieces
- 200ml (7 fl oz ) water
- 3 bayleaves
- 50g (1¾ oz) peas
- 25g (1oz) spread , butter or vegetable oil
Please note:Remember not to add salt to any of your baby’s recipes. Please check ingredients carefully as some product may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Preheat an oven to 180°C, fan oven 160°C, gas mark 4.
- Place all the ingredients except the peas in an ovenproof casserole, cover and place in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven to stir in the peas and spread, then return for another 10-15 minutes until all the ingredients are tender.
- Adjust the texture to suit your baby.
- The casserole makes multiple servings and can be frozen for up to 3 months or refrigerated for 2 days. Reheat until piping hot.
Serve with additional carrots, squash or sweetcorn.