- 2 apples
- 1 banana
- Approx. 100ml (3.5 floz) unsweetened grape juice
- Approx. 100ml (3.5 floz) unsweetened orange juice
- Cow & Gate Baby Rice
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel, core and chop the apple.
- Place in a pan with the water, cover and allow to simmer for 6-7 minutes on a medium heat. (Alternatively you can steam for 6-7 minutes.)
- Chop and mash the banana.
- Add the drained fruit and purée, adding the fruit juices, and Cow & Gate Baby Rice, to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Cool and serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months. If freezing, add banana just before serving.
Back to top