- 2 pears
- 2 apricots
- 2 plums
- Approx. 100ml (3.5 floz) unsweetened white grape juice
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel, core and chop the pears.
- Place in a pan with the water, cover and allow to simmer for 6-7 minutes on a medium heat. Alternatively you can steam for 6-7 minutes.)
- Score the apricot and plum skins in a cross, place in a bowl and submerge in boiled water. Leave for 1-2 minutes then rinse in cold water. Peel the skin off the fruit and chop, removing the stone.
- Drain and purée the pears, add the chopped fruit and continue to purée, adding the grape juice, and cooking water if needed, to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Cool and serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
Back to top