- 2 apples
- 1 banana
- 1 apricot
- Approx. 100ml (3.5 floz) unsweetened orange juice
- Water for cooking (reserve after cooking)
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel, core and chop the apples.
- Place apples in a pan and cover with water, replace lid and allow to simmer for 6-7 minutes on a medium heat. (Alternatively you can steam for 6-7 minutes.)
- Chop and mash the banana.
- Score the apricot skin in a cross, place in a bowl and submerge in boiled water. Leave for 1-2 minutes then rinse in cold water. Peel the skin off the fruit and chop, removing the stone.
- Drain and purée the apples, add the mashed banana and the chopped apricot and continue to purée, adding the orange juice and the cooking water to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Cool and serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months. If freezing, add banana just before serving.
Back to top