- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- Approx. 100ml (3.5 floz) unsweetened grape juice
- Lemon juice
- Cow & Gate Baby Rice
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- Water for cooking
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel, core and chop the apple.
- Place apples in a pan and cover with water, replace lid and allow to simmer for 6-7 minutes on a medium heat. (Alternatively you can steam for 6-7 minutes.)/li>
- Chop and mash the banana with the lemon juice.
- Add the drained fruit and purée, adding the fruit juices, and Cow & Gate Baby Rice, to achieve the desired smooth consistency.
- Cool and mix a small amount (to taste) with 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Makes multiple servings. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months. If freezing, add banana just before serving.
Back to top