- 2 eating apples
- 120g (4 oz) mango
- 2 bananas
- Lemon juice
- Approx. 300ml (10.5 floz) water (reserve after cooking)
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened apple juice (optional)
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel and chop the apples into similar size pieces.
- Place them in a pan and add the water. Cook on a medium heat for 6-7 minutes (Alternatively you can steam the apples.)
- Meanwhile chop and purée the mango and the bananas and add a squirt of lemon juice.
- Add the drained apple and continue to purée until smooth, adding the reserved cooking water or apple juice to sweeten if necessary.
- Cool and serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months. If freezing, add banana just before serving.
Back to top