- 2 pears
- 2 bananas
- 1 peach
- Lemon Juice
- Approx. 300ml (10.5 floz) water (reserve after cooking)
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel, core and chop the pears.
- Place in a pan with the water, cover and allow to simmer for 6-7 minutes on a medium heat.(Alternatively you can steam for 6-7 minutes.)
- Chop and mash the bananas and add a squirt of lemon juice.
- Score the peach skin in a cross, place in a bowl and submerge in boiled water. Leave for 1-2 minutes then rinse in cold water. Peel the skin off the peach and chop, removing the stone.
- Drain and purée the pears, add the mashed bananas and the chopped peach and continue to purée, adding the cooking water to achieve the desired smooth consistency.
- Cool and serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months. If freezing, add banana just before serving.
Back to top