- 2 pears
- Approx. 200ml (7 floz) water (reserve after cooking)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple juice (optional)
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel, core and chop the pears.
- Place in a pan with the water, cover and allow to simmer for 6-7 minutes on a medium heat.(Alternatively you can steam for 6-7 minutes.)
- Drain and purée the pears, adding the cooking water (or apple juice) to achieve the desired smooth consistency.
- Cool and serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
Back to top