- 2 pears
- Approx. 200ml (7 floz) water (reserve after cooking)
- 200ml (7 floz) unsweetened apple juice (optional)
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel, core and chop the pears.
- Place pears in a pan and cover with water, replace lid and allow to simmer for 6-7 minutes on a medium heat. (Alternatively you can steam for 6-7 minutes.)
- Drain and purée the pears, adding the cooking water (or apple juice) to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Cool and mix a small amount (to taste) with 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
Back to top