- 90g (2oz) onions, finely chopped
- 120g (4oz) minced pork
- 4 tsp vegetable oil 210g (7oz) tomatoes, tinned
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 240ml (8 floz) water
- 150g (5oz) tinned kidney beans, washed and drained
- 150g (5oz) tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 120g (4oz) potatoes, peeled and chopped
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of. For example, processed meats may contain milk proteins, and some vegetable oils and margarines can contain soya.
- Fry the onions and minced pork in the oil until brown.
- Chop tomatoes and add to the mince and onions with the tomato purée and water. Cook gently for 10-15 minutes.
- Add kidney beans, sweetcorn and potatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top with a little boiling water if necessary.
- Chop the stew into little chunks to serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
Back to top