- Gluten free
- No added soya
- No added egg
- No added milk
- 1 aubergine
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 670g (1½lb) tomatoes
- 4-6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed (optional)
- 4 tsp dried mixed herbs (optional)
Please note:Remember not to add salt to any of your baby's recipes.
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of. For example, some vegetable oils and margarines can contain soya.
- Thinly slice the aubergine, onions and courgettes.
- Core, de-seed and slice the peppers.
- Peel, de-seed and quarter the tomatoes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large saucepan. Cook the onion with the garlic until softened.
- Add the remaining vegetables, and herbs.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer gently, for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Can be served with rice or a jacket potato.
- Chop into little pieces to serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.