- Gluten free
- No added soya
- No added egg
- No added milk
Salmon with garden vegetablesSuitable for 10 months+
A very simple meal for your baby, which tastes great with mashed or jacket potato
2 baby servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 medium (200g / 7oz) tomatoes, skinned and chopped or ½ tin chopped tomatoes
- 80g (3oz) skinless salmon fillet (check for bones)
- 1 small (30g / 1oz) floret broccoli, quartered
- 35g (1 ¼ oz) green beans, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 40g (1 ½ oz) peas, defrosted
- 15ml ( ½ fl oz) lemon juice
Please note:Remember not to add salt to any of your baby’s recipes. Please check ingredients carefully as some product may contain allergens that you are unaware of
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and cook the chopped tomatoes gently until heated through.
- Meanwhile cook the salmon in the microwave until it flakes easily.
- Steam the green vegetables together until tender, or boil in unsalted water.
- Add the salmon to the tomatoes along with the lemon juice, and stir gently to slightly break up the fish.
- Drain the vegetables and add to the salmon and tomato.
- Adjust the texture to suit your baby by mashing or blitzing gently in a food processor.
- Serve with mashed potato
- This can be kept in the fridge for 24 hours. Alternatively freeze for up to 3 months. Reheat until piping hot.
Serve with mashed potato