- Gluten free
- No added soya
- No added egg
- No added milk
White fish with spinach rice dillA quick, tasty and nutritious fish dish which you and your baby will love. Look out for fresh dill which provides an authentic Greek feel to this dish.
3 baby servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium stick (60g / 2oz) celery, finely diced
- 1 small (60g / 2oz), onion, finely chopped
- 100g (3 ½ oz) long grain rice
- 200ml (½ pt) water
- 1 medium (40g /1 ½ oz) broccoli floret, chopped roughly
- Few leaves of fresh dill, roughly chopped, or ½ tsp dried dill
- Grated rind of half a lemon
- 150g (5 ½ oz) white fish fillets
- 50g (1 ¾ oz) baby spinach, washed, and roughly chopped
Please note:Remember not to add salt to any of your baby’s recipes. Please check ingredients carefully as some product may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion and celery until translucent.
- Add the rice and 200ml water and bring to the boil, cover and reduce the heat.
- Cook for 10 minutes then stir in the broccoli, dill and lemon rind.
- Meanwhile cook the fish by poaching in water or cooking in a microwave oven.
- When the rice is cooked stir in the spinach and cook for 1 further minute.
- Flake the fish into the rice and serve.