- Gluten free
- No added egg
- No added milk
Vegetable KormaSuitable for 10 months+
With iron-rich soya beans and vitamin C from the veg, this is a delicious, nutritious toddler-friendly curry.
Makes 4 toddler portions
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small or half a medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small (100g) potato, finely diced
- 100g (3.5oz) butternut squash, finely diced
- 1 small (60g) carrot, finely diced
- 1 tbsp (15g) korma paste
- 200ml (7 fl oz) canned coconut milk
- 100g (3.5oz) frozen soya beans, defrosted
Please note:Remember not to add salt to any of your baby's recipes. Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of. For example, processed meats may contain milk proteins, and some vegetable oils and margarines can contain soya.
- Start by heating the oil in a non stick saucepan and gently fry the onion until starting to look clear.
- Add the potato, squash and carrot and stir in the korma paste until the veg are nicely coated.
- Then stir in the coconut milk. When it comes to the boil, reduce the heat, put a lid on the pan and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are nearly soft.
- Add the soya beans and continue cooking for a few more minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Leave it to cool, until ready to serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
The perfect partner to a tasty curry is a bed of freshly cooked rice!