- 120g (4 oz) swede
- 120g (4 oz) butternut squash
- 120g (4 oz) parsnip
- Approx. 300ml (10.5 floz) water (reserve after cooking)
Remember not to add salt to any of your baby's recipes. Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel and chop the vegetables and place them in an ovenproof dish. Add the water and cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C/Gas Mark 5 for 30-35 minutes, turning once, until softened.
- Drain the vegetables and purée them, adding the reserved cooking water until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Cool and serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
Back to top