- 180g (6 oz) carrot
- 120g (4 oz) potato
- Approx. 300ml (10.5 floz) water (reserve after cooking)
Remember not to add salt to any of your baby's recipes. Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel and chop the carrots and potatoes.
- Place in lightly boiling water and cover for around 25 minutes. (Alternatively you can steam the vegetables.)
- Once they are cooked, drain the vegetables and purée them, adding the reserved cooking water until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Cool and serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
Back to top