- 120g (4oz) boneless pork
- 90g (3oz) onions, finely chopped
- 150g (5oz) tomatoes, skinned (tinned)
- 420g (14oz) potatoes, peeled
- 300g (10oz) rice, cooked
- 60g (2oz) margarine*
- 150g (5oz) tinned unsalted sweetcorn drained
Remember not to add salt to any of your baby's recipes. Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of. For example, processed meats may contain milk proteins, and some vegetable oils and margarines can contain soya.
- Chop the pork, onions, tomatoes and potatoes into small pieces, place in a saucepan and boil.
- Cover and cook gently for 30 minutes and then add the rice and sweetcorn.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes until the rice has absorbed the water.
- Add margarine and purée to a smooth consistency to serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
Back to top