Tuna delightSuitable from 6 months.
- 100g (3.5oz) of tinned tuna in sunflower oil, drained
- 3 tbsp of full fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tsp of tomato purée
- 1 tsp of dried parsley
- 1 heaped tbsp of Cow & Gate Baby Rice powder
Please note:Remember not to add salt to any of your baby's recipes. Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of. For example, some vegetable oils and margarines can contain soya.
- Give the tuna, tomato purée and parsley a 5 second blast in a food processor.
- Add the Baby Rice powder and yogurt and whiz it all together for 10 seconds. Hey presto - a smooth, creamy, delicious dinner!
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
Try adding fresh herbs for a bit of a twist. Just chop and blend!