- Gluten free
- No added soya
- No added egg
Turkey & vegetable risottoIf you are preparing this recipe for a baby unable to tolerate whole cows' milk, please read the special cautionary notes below.
- 120g (4oz) boneless turkey breast
- 90g (3oz) onions, finely chopped
- 150g (5oz) tomatoes, skinned (tinned)
- 420g (14oz) potatoes, peeled
- 300g (10oz) rice
- 3 cups hot water
- 150g (5oz) tinned unsalted sweetcorn drained
- 60g (2oz) margarine*
Please note:Remember not to add salt to any of your baby's recipes. Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of. For example, processed meats may contain milk proteins, and some vegetable oils and margarines can contain soya.
*If your baby is following a milk free diet, please make sure the margarine you use is milk free. Vegetable oil can be used as an alternative.
- Chop the turkey, onions, tomatoes and potatoes into small pieces, cover and cook gently for 15 minutes.
- Add the sweetcorn, water and rice. Reduce the heat and cook for approx 20 minutes until rice has softened and the water is absorbed.
- Add margarine and mash to serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Just freeze the remaining food into portions appropriate for your baby. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.