How to manage tiredness during pregnancy
It can be tough fighting tiredness during pregnancy – especially in the latter stages. There are a few things you can do to help you feel less tired:
- Taking 20 minutes 'time out' mid morning and mid afternoon could recharge your batteries.
- Putting your feet up could ease any fluid retention and help you relax more.
- If you're tired, a healthy balanced diet is even more important to keep your immunity levels high.
- Iron rich foods, like leafy green veg, can boost your energy too.
- Try not to rely on sugary food to get you through the day.
- Take all the offers of help you can.
- Relax, rent a film, do some on-line shopping – whatever takes your fancy.