- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- Approx. 100ml (3.5 floz) unsweetened orange and pineapple juice
- Approx. 100ml (3.5 floz) unsweetened guava juice
- Water for cooking (reserve after cooking)
Please check ingredients carefully as some products may contain allergens that you are unaware of.
- Peel, core and chop the pear and the apple.
- Place in a pan with the water, cover and allow to simmer for 6-7 minutes on a medium heat.(Alternatively you can steam for 6-7 minutes.)
- Chop and mash the banana.
- Add the drained fruit and purée, adding the fruit juices, and extra cooking water if needed, to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Cool and serve.
- Makes multiple servings. Can be kept in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months. If freezing, add banana just before serving.
Back to top