Baby development and behaviour

Forum:

What’s your bright spark been up to?

Your baby’s becoming a real little character now! Just think about all the incredible things they’ve learnt since they were born. Use this forum to discover great new ways to encourage their growth and find out how other mums are getting on.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

"windy breast fed baby"

katkat 11 years ago
i always thought that breast fed babies didnt get wind or colic and even some midwifes still say they dont but my son is 6 weeks old ,breast fed and suffers with colic. he burps with infacol but he gets really bad wind he cries then trumps loads. and sometimes wont feed properly coz he got wind and theres nothing i can do to help him i watch what i eat but it makes no difference! i am thinking of changing him to formula milk ,the cow and gate comfort, hoping it may be better or at least ill know how much milk he is taking when he very windy, even tho he is gaining weight really well but dont know if it may make the whole situation worse if it is that he has trouble digesting and thats why he gets such bad wind and belly ache, anyone had same or simular prob with any advice would be brill tahnks,Bev x

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?