Baby development and behaviour

Forum:

What’s your bright spark been up to?

Your baby’s becoming a real little character now! Just think about all the incredible things they’ve learnt since they were born. Use this forum to discover great new ways to encourage their growth and find out how other mums are getting on.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Gastric Reflux

WilliamsMum 11 years ago
Hi - My baby boy suffers from gastric reflux, which although was not causing him any pain or discomfort was causing us lots of worry and lots of washing (both his clothes and ours!!). He would bring sick up every time he fed and sometimes even a couple of hours later. He is a big baby so I was reassured that he was putting on weight but the doctor prescribed us infant gavascone anyway to give him with each feed. I wanted to just let anyone know who has a baby with the same problem that it is great stuff and does the trick. Even though everyone will tell you that this is perfectly normal in babies, don't be afraid to ask to be prescribed the gavascone as it does make life a little easier. My baby has not been sick since having this mixed with his milk and he is also now takes less feeds now he is keeping more down. Hope this helps or reassures anyone having the same problem / concerns.

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?