Baby development and behaviour

Forum:

What’s your bright spark been up to?

Your baby’s becoming a real little character now! Just think about all the incredible things they’ve learnt since they were born. Use this forum to discover great new ways to encourage their growth and find out how other mums are getting on.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

potty frustration!!

Deb24 11 years ago
I'm new to this site so hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has any tips they could share about potty training? My son is 2yrs and 8months old and is showing no interest in the potty or the toilet - in fact, he gets very upset about them so i've not been pushing him, but if i leave him run aroung with nothing on he will bring me a nappy when he wants to do something! He's also started to tell me he's poohed when he hasn't and insists on a clean nappy then aswell but he hasn't poohed for the last 2 days now so i'm worried he's holding it. Any advice greatly appreciated, thanks.

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?