Mums introduce yourself

Forum:
Mums introduce yourself

Mums introduce yourself mobile

Come and say hello

Chat to other new mums here, ask questions, swap tips and get some advice from other people who know what you’re going through.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

i'm new and my 12 month old is getting up in the night

rhia_w 11 years ago
hi i'm 20 from edinburgh. i've been very lucky as my 12 month old has slept through the night since he was 6 weeks but recently she has been getting up at around 4am and the only way i can get he back to sleep is to give her a bottle which is messing up her usual daily routine. she used to have a nap in the morning after her breakfast and milk but she isnt taking a nap until around 12(which is usually lunch time) then it messes up the rest of the day! she is still on follow on milk and i dont know whether to change her to cows milk. she is usually a good eater but since she's been getting up in the night she's not been doing so well. i cant help but think all these months of having a great baby that sleeps through is coming back to haunt me.

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?