Mums introduce yourself

Forum:
Mums introduce yourself

Mums introduce yourself mobile

Come and say hello

Chat to other new mums here, ask questions, swap tips and get some advice from other people who know what you’re going through.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Newbie!

ADJD140206 11 years ago
Hi, I am new to the site... My name is Cat and I have a 6month old fidget called Alfie!

At the moment Alfie is on Cow & Gate Plus (2).
I started weaning Alfie at 4months because he was a VERY hungry baby. It felt like he wanted a feed every half hour, my house was a mess because I couldn't get anything done! I weaned him on Heinz and cow and gate... I wasnt sure if two different brands of foods would messes his belly up.
Alfie got really whingy, so still after feeding him, changing him, putting him down for a nap I was still not able to clean my house because of him being whingy... So I thought that it was due to a belly ache because of 2 different brands of dinner?

I changed his food to Hipp organic... He has been ok on that, but he has been wanting alot more.
I only give him half a jar, should I give him more now? or is there another fulfilling milk I could give? I dont want to upset his belly...

Any ideas? Would be grateful for suggestions...

thanks,
Cat and Alfie xx

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?