Nutrition and feeding

Forum:
Nutrition and feeding

Nutrition and feeding

Who’s a happy little eater then?

Making sure your baby gets the right balance of nutrients is something that most mums worry about at some point. From finding new recipe ideas to feeding fussy eaters, you’ll find all sorts of handy tips and advice in this forum. So come and share your experiences.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Comfort milk feeding problems solved

Medicswife 11 years ago
My 4 month old has since birth been a fussy eater and regularly cried before during and after feeding on the C&G premium so we were advised to switch to the Comfort milk which can solve the problem, This didnt work but through our fault which was with the premium we used to make it up with preboiled refrigerated water and then warm it for baby and assumed it was the same for the Comfort.
What you have to do is make it with warm to hot water(not freshly boiled!) and then get it to the desired temp for feeding otherwise it doesnt mix correctly and you get a screaming baby,,Many thanks to C&G for solving this problem as we now have a happy child and i can grow my hair back again

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?