Nutrition and feeding

Forum:
Nutrition and feeding

Nutrition and feeding

Who’s a happy little eater then?

Making sure your baby gets the right balance of nutrients is something that most mums worry about at some point. From finding new recipe ideas to feeding fussy eaters, you’ll find all sorts of handy tips and advice in this forum. So come and share your experiences.

Join our forums now

Important news! Exciting changes to our Forums

Our Forums are now easier to navigate and you can subscribe to any topics that interest you. If you already get emails from us, then you'll also receive a daily update on the conversations you're involved in (or change your settings here) - but don't worry, your previous conversations haven't gone anywhere, you can find them in My Cow & Gate.

Back to topics

Comfort1 And colief???

Cook_mum 6 years ago
My baby is 11 weeks old and is still suffering on evening with colicky symptoms, and is also struggling with milk. Will only take a few ounce and then screams two hours later and can only take between 3 and 4 oz. He was abig baby though 10llb 4 so he must be starving all the time but cannot eat!! Afterwords he lays there squirming despite bringing up wind.
He has been on comfort 1 and gripe water since 4 weeks, infacoll worked fore a short time but then stopped. Can you use colief with comfort 1 & gripe water? Am off to see cranial ostepath tomorrow (£45 a pop!) Hope it works cos i am knackered.. Any suggestions about colief?

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?