Nutrition and feeding

Forum:
Nutrition and feeding

Nutrition and feeding

Who’s a happy little eater then?

Making sure your baby gets the right balance of nutrients is something that most mums worry about at some point. From finding new recipe ideas to feeding fussy eaters, you’ll find all sorts of handy tips and advice in this forum. So come and share your experiences.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

milk allergy???

mummyoferin 11 years ago
hi wonder if any1 is going through similar that can help? my little girl is 10 weeks old and has a bad rash all over her, my gp said it was just dry skin and prescribed aqueous cream, since then my health visitor has said its eczema and prescribed different cream and bath oil, my worry is aswell as this her poo is really runny and ends up all over, however its not constant runs as its not several times a day or even daily and she doesnt seem upset or in any pain, does any1 know what to look for in event of a milk allergy, and r all brands not more or less the same? xx

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?