Nutrition and feeding

Forum:
Nutrition and feeding

Nutrition and feeding

Who’s a happy little eater then?

Making sure your baby gets the right balance of nutrients is something that most mums worry about at some point. From finding new recipe ideas to feeding fussy eaters, you’ll find all sorts of handy tips and advice in this forum. So come and share your experiences.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Problem with Feeding

Mon 11 years ago
My son is nearly 4 months old. He used to drink 5oz milk in each feed, however, a month ago he had his second immunisation and since then he hasn't been drinking properly. He drinks a few ounces, burps and then won't take the rest of his feed. He really struggles when i try and give him the rest of the bottle. It's like he's still hungry but he hits the bottle with his hands and kicks his legs and it get impossible to feed him. It's like he feels very uncomfortable and pushes the bottle out of his mouth. I've taken him to the doctor and they said he's fine, so what's causing this as he used to drink his milk with no problems?

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?