Nutrition and feeding

Forum:
Nutrition and feeding

Nutrition and feeding

Who’s a happy little eater then?

Making sure your baby gets the right balance of nutrients is something that most mums worry about at some point. From finding new recipe ideas to feeding fussy eaters, you’ll find all sorts of handy tips and advice in this forum. So come and share your experiences.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Reflux & Lactose Intolerance!

zozo10schnauzer 11 years ago
Help! My 10 week old is suffering from suspected reflux for which my GP has prescribed Gaviscon. Haven't seen much of an improvement, I must admit, but GP has advised to 'stick with it'! To add to her problems, Isobel is on SMA Wysoy at the moment for a temporary Lactose intolerance she had when she was around 3 weeks old. I now want to start weaning her back on to a 'normal' milk, especially after having read some shocking facts in the papers recently regarding the Wysoy. I've tried reverting to SMA Gold which she was on initially but she seems completely unsettled between feeds. A friend recommended C&G Comfort but this pours straight back out of her, soaking everything in her path. Could it be that because the Wysoy is quite thick/rich that that is what her stomach has got used to and should I maybe try a hungrier baby or staydown formula? If anyone has any suggestions, please don't hold back!

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?