Nutrition and feeding

Forum:
Nutrition and feeding

Nutrition and feeding

Who’s a happy little eater then?

Making sure your baby gets the right balance of nutrients is something that most mums worry about at some point. From finding new recipe ideas to feeding fussy eaters, you’ll find all sorts of handy tips and advice in this forum. So come and share your experiences.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

tooth and breasfeeding! ouch

whitewave84 11 years ago
my son is 8 months and still breastfeeding, i enjoy breastfeeding him but i feek its noe time to wean him onto bottles.. the only yhing is he wont take a bottle! i once gave him cow and gate formula and he came out in a kinda nettle sting rash?? i took him to my gp and he said he may be lactose intollerant and gave me soya milk and he hates it! he will not take it and i dont blame him i tasted it and its not very nice at all! its kinda wierd coz its usualy when he gets things with powdered milk in them like dried foods and formula he gets the rash.. with the formula milk he is sick as well.. he also wont eat! he is still taking things like mashed bannana and 4 mnth jars.. he doesnt eat the lumpier 7mnth jars he just chokes.. now im too paranoid to give him a variety of 'chunky bits' in his meals incase he chokes. my b.f keeps telling me the only way hel learn to eat the lumps without gagging is if i persivere and hold back on the paranoia, im scared that hes losing weight because he will only eat sweet things like deserts and he doesnt get that many breast feeds now that hes that bit older! i know iv wrote a lot for you to try and answer but hopefully you can give me some advise as i always forget to address certain topics with the stress of having a screaming baby in my health centre with me! usualy im just in a ruch to go home! thanks.. a very worried and stressed mum!

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?