Nutrition and feeding

Forum:
Nutrition and feeding

Nutrition and feeding

Who’s a happy little eater then?

Making sure your baby gets the right balance of nutrients is something that most mums worry about at some point. From finding new recipe ideas to feeding fussy eaters, you’ll find all sorts of handy tips and advice in this forum. So come and share your experiences.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Weaning and Alergy and low intake milk

Tusi 11 years ago
I started weaning to my little baby girl when she was 4 months old.I started with rice pudding.she liked that very much.But after 2 wks she developed alergy on her whole body.Now she is 5 months old.She is stil very fond of rice pudding.But last 10 days she is taking very little amount of milk.She was normally taking milk 900-1000 ml a day.Now she is taking 650-750 a day.Bcz of developing alery and low intake of milk,we decided to stop giving her rice pudding just to check what happens to her usual milk intake.I know,bcz of introducing solid food,she mnay take less milk.But when we started weaning 1st two wks she took 900-1000ml milk.I just gave her once in a day,and the amount was 3 tea spoon.Can anyone suggest me-what may be the reason she is drinking too less now a days.We r very worried.

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?