Nutrition and feeding

Forum:
Nutrition and feeding

Nutrition and feeding

Who’s a happy little eater then?

Making sure your baby gets the right balance of nutrients is something that most mums worry about at some point. From finding new recipe ideas to feeding fussy eaters, you’ll find all sorts of handy tips and advice in this forum. So come and share your experiences.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

what time do I feed ???

sarah_robinson 11 years ago
Hello everybody. My baby Sam is nearly 6 months old and will be starting nursery in 2 weeks as I am back to work. I have been feeding him solids at 11.30 after his bottle and again at 5.00 before his nightime bottle. When he goes to nursery, they have told me he will have lunch at 11.30 and tea at 3.30. So, my dilema is - I need to start introducing breakfast (although he doesnt seem to want to eat in the mornings yet) and when I do, he will be having 3 meals a day - but his last being at 3,30. I didnt know whether I should be feeding him dinner around 5-6pm before bed, when he will be home, as i thought 3,30 was to early for his last meal of the day. If i did feed him solids at 6.00, he would be having 4 meals per day. So, if anyone has babies at nursery, or you can tell me what you think, it would be much appreciated XXXX

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?