post-natal relationships

Forum:
Postnatal relationships

post-natal relationships

No time for friends and family?

With a new baby in your life, it might feel like there’s little time for anyone else. Partners, grandparents and friends often take a backseat, so why not use this forum to share tips and advice and see how other mums have made it work?

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

fed up\Sad

katkat 11 years ago
i have 3 children 12,8 and 9 weeks, my 8 wk baby was shock i was starting to get myself back into the working world, used to being able to just a babysitter to watch kids so we could go out together or alone, then i got pregnant, i am happy i have my son he is great and i love him to bits the same as the others but i am sooo fed up and low, my husband went out with his mate other night(his mate is single no family) but all my mates have children so cant just go out at adrop of a hat, i had sorted going out with them on sat, but one by one they cancelled for one or another reason, and i sat and cried! i fed up of being stuck in even though i can go out during day its only to shops or others houses,or even if i meet a mate out for lunch its always with the babies or kids in tow, never to let my hair down, i just wanted some me/adult/fun time, my husband doesnt really get it tries to be nice by saying dont worry we all go tonight, but thats not what i want, he wouldnt stop going out if i said that! feel like i want to scream, i feel abit like i want to crawl out of my own body, do i sound mad??

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?