post-natal relationships

Forum:
Postnatal relationships

post-natal relationships

No time for friends and family?

With a new baby in your life, it might feel like there’s little time for anyone else. Partners, grandparents and friends often take a backseat, so why not use this forum to share tips and advice and see how other mums have made it work?

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

message for laur on fast birth

louise56 11 years ago
hi it louise thanks for writing to me yes i had a very vey fast birth a home not planed at all i was 4 days over due woke up in the night with a bit of tummy ace thought i need a number 2 sorry about putting it like that ha went to the loo got of then my baby fell out my partner had to catch her yes it was a bit of a shock but you just dont have time to think as my other to kids ran in the bath room to see what the noise was so i know i couldent make a fuss but since she has been born she has never setteled yes its a very different feeling having a birth like that as i dident have any contrations you can write bacj to me if you want i would love to hear about your births my email adress is shaneandlouise@aol.com

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?