post-natal relationships

Forum:
Postnatal relationships

post-natal relationships

No time for friends and family?

With a new baby in your life, it might feel like there’s little time for anyone else. Partners, grandparents and friends often take a backseat, so why not use this forum to share tips and advice and see how other mums have made it work?

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

nanny's girl

mum_to_be___1 11 years ago
hello can anyone help please i have a 2yr 3mth old daughter who for the last few weeks has changed into a nannys girl (my mum) the first thing she says in the morning is go see nanny please mummy and if we don't she will ask and ask and ask untill she cries and goes all histericial, and if we are out with my mum if my mum walks away from her she will scream blue murder untill she comes back but if i walk away i get nothing.I have had to ring my mum late at night before because she has cried and sobbed for so long for nanny.It upsets me a bit sometimes cause i think she would rather be with nanny than mummy but i keep telling myself to stop being silly. Were having another baby in apox 6 weeks so i hope she will enjoy being with mummy more before the baby is born so there's no ringing nanny late at night cause she is keeping the baby up with her crying for nanny.
thank you for reading this and to anyone who replies even if you can't help it would be nice to hear from other people in the same boat. Thank you

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?