post-natal relationships

Forum:
Postnatal relationships

post-natal relationships

No time for friends and family?

With a new baby in your life, it might feel like there’s little time for anyone else. Partners, grandparents and friends often take a backseat, so why not use this forum to share tips and advice and see how other mums have made it work?

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

problems after a c-section

shellyb 11 years ago
hi just wondering if anyone out there has had a previous bad experience after a c-section i had a gruelling 72 hour slow labour back and forth to the hospital was fully dilated only for my little boy to get stuck and had to have a section i recovered well and went home 2 days after a month after i woke with a high tempurature dripping wet vomitting and passing out i was rushed to a&e by my husband and only after 3 days of tests was told i had an infection where i had been stitched up inside after the section and had to have intravenous antibiotics and a hospital stay of a week has anyone else experienced the same i feel like i am going out of my mind feel so alone i still have nightmares about the whole experience i have tried tslking to my husband who says i should forget and move on but i still find it hard to come to terms with as i was told the infection was that severe i could have died i have had 4 previous miscarriages before my little boy so hes really precious any responses would be greatly appreciated thank youxx

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?