Pregnancy introduce yourself

Forum:

Come and say hello

Chat to other mums-to-be here and find out how others are getting on with their pregnancy and preparations for having a new addition!

Join our forums now

Important news! Exciting changes to our Forums

Our Forums are now easier to navigate and you can subscribe to any topics that interest you. If you already get emails from us, then you'll also receive a daily update on the conversations you're involved in (or change your settings here) - but don't worry, your previous conversations haven't gone anywhere, you can find them in My Cow & Gate.

Back to topics

Over active foetus/baby?

LouiseJoanne 4 years ago
Hi,
I've been trying to research info about my baby - I'm 33 weeks gone now.
My baby seems highly active in the womb there!
She moves around almost constantly, and can be quite uncomfortable although I enjoy watching my belly moving and dancing around all the time.
But all I ever find is that babys are supposed to kick, on average, around ten times a day, yet mine kicks around ten times a minute, lol!
My concern is whether or not this activity could point to any health worries or developmental problems for my child?
I'd ask my midwife for advice but hse's never available. Apparently no available rooms for her anymore at my local surgery, so she had to cancel all the appointments. Now I don't get to see her untill middle June.

Anyway, has any other lady experienced an active baby like mine? Did it mean anything about the type of baby you gave birth to? Am I just worrying uneccesssarily?

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

recruitment promo cow

Looking for something else?