Pregnancy introduce yourself

Forum:

Come and say hello

Chat to other mums-to-be here and find out how others are getting on with their pregnancy and preparations for having a new addition!

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Some good advice for new mums!

Sally_C 11 years ago
I just thought I would share with you a book that I found very helpful. I was the typical new mum that was over-cautious and worried about everything! But I had the book What to Expect - the first year and it was so helpful. To be honest when I was pregnant - it didn't mean anything for me, but the moment I had my baby I couldn't get my nose out of it! It covered everything from colic to interfering in-laws, from babies inverted nipples to basic first aid and from craddle cap to how much clothing your baby should wear according to weather!! It was my bible! Apparently they do one called What to Expect when you are expecting - but I havn't read it.

Good luck to all you expectant mums - you are in for the best time of your lives!!

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?