labour and birth

Forum:
Labour and birth

labour and birth

Wondering what labour will be like?

If you're feeling nervy or excited about giving birth, why not use this Forum to share your feelings with other mums-to-be? You can also ask mums who've been through it before what it was like. They're bound to have some tips and tricks to offer that'll help you feel more prepared.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

vbac after 2 c-sections

debzi 11 years ago
hi has anyone experienced a vbac following 2 or more c-sections? im expecting my 3rd baby in feb 2007 and would love to have a trial of labour/trial of scar. i have my consultants app end of sept i will be 20wks then,and im dreading going as ive heard not many consultants are keen on vbac following more than 1 c-section. I am a nurse by profession and have been reading lots about vbac and the risks associated with it etc. Have any other moms got any experiences on this matter, or any questions that would help me to ask and fight my case to try and have a vbac delivery ? im keeping a open mind! my 1st son is now 16 and was a emergency c-section due to fetal distress and 2nd son 13yrs old and c-section due to failure to progress. i feel i should be enjoying this pregnancy with my new partner but instead im worrying already about delivery!!

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?