pregnancy other forum

Forum:
Pregnancy other

pregnancy other forum

Do you have another pregnancy topic on your mind?

Every pregnancy is different so mums-to-be often have new things to discuss. If you’re after general advice, tips or information, want to buy baby goodies or feel like a chat, this is the forum for you! So come and join lots of other mums-to-be like you.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Message for Shell

Miss_Poppy_ 11 years ago
Sorry if this eventually catches up but I've posted 2 replies already and they've not appeared. Cutting to the chase cos I waffled so much in the other 2, have you considered getting married? Not necessarily the best reasons for doing so but if you are both happy together and know you intend to spend your future together it may be an option. At least you would then be entitled to a married quarter and the associated financial benefits. I'm in the RAF and have spent the last 13 years in married quarters, don't believe all the hype in the news, I've never lived in a crappy house. The services provide plenty of support for families for husbands/wives are away and you would soon build a good network of friends as plenty of others would be in your situation. Don't let your families negativity drag you down. Chat to your man and work out whats best for you. If they can't be happy for you then that's their choice, selfish as it is. You need to try and sort something before your man goes away cos otherwise you are going to make yourself even more unhappy. Keep in touch and look after yourselves.xx

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Looking for something else?