Pregnancy health and concerns

Forum:
Pregnancy health and concerns

pregnancy health concerns

Feeling great one minute, wiped out the next?

It’s natural to feel a bit all over the place during pregnancy. So use this forum to find out how other mums stay happy and healthy and manage to cope with things like morning sickness and heart burn. Got some tips to share? Come and join in!

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Drinking Alcohol beofre I found out!

Diamond28 11 years ago
I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and only fond out about a week ago because the tests kept coming back negative. I am slightly concerned though because in the past few weeks I have been out on several occasions and drank large amounts of alcohol and realised after the almightly hangover I had something was not right so I did another test and it was positive! I never would have done this if I knew I was pregnant! I really hope this would not have damaged the baby in any way as I know the first 12 weeks are the most important. I have not seen a midwife yet so feel I have no one to talk too about my worries. Has anyone experienced the same thing and had no further problems??

Thank you. I look forward to your replies.

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?