Pregnancy health and concerns

Forum:
Pregnancy health and concerns

pregnancy health concerns

Feeling great one minute, wiped out the next?

It’s natural to feel a bit all over the place during pregnancy. So use this forum to find out how other mums stay happy and healthy and manage to cope with things like morning sickness and heart burn. Got some tips to share? Come and join in!

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

help me quit please

jakki 11 years ago
i am 12 weeks pregnant with my first baby and i really want to stop my disgusting habit which is smoking, ive been trying hard for weeks only to be told by certain people that i wont be able to do it. this makes me mad so i light up a fag, smoke half, realise i shouldnt be smoking then throw it away!! but then im getting little comments thrown at me and its winding me up. family and friends say they will support me but then i try to stop they say little things that get on my nerves about me smoking. alot of people are being really mean about it but with the added stress of them i just feel like rubbish and reach for the cigs.
has anyone got any advise for me im so bloody wound up! and ive got no one to turn to as my husband is a non smoker so he doesnt understand how i feel, but he does try to support me which is great because i know he is there for me. please please help me. jak

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?