Pregnancy health and concerns

Forum:
Pregnancy health and concerns

pregnancy health concerns

Feeling great one minute, wiped out the next?

It’s natural to feel a bit all over the place during pregnancy. So use this forum to find out how other mums stay happy and healthy and manage to cope with things like morning sickness and heart burn. Got some tips to share? Come and join in!

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

i don't want a girl?

Rishky 11 years ago
this is gonna sound really harsh. but i do want a baby, i do want this baby. but after just having found out what the sex is(female) last wk at my 20 week scan, i've been nothing but depressed. I was really hoping for a boy, mainly because no mothers in my family get on with thier daughters, especially me and my mother. i'm only 18 years old and i hated my childhood. but now all i want is to give my own child a better childhood and achance at living a beautiful life, but i'm feeling i can't do this because she's going to be a girl? i keep having nightmares that once shes born she'll have to be taken away from me because i won't be able to love her even if i want to. my boyfriend has said that things will be different for me and my daughter but how is he to know? he wants this child as much as i do. he already has a child though, a son, which makes me dig at him most times because i wanted a son. so i'm falling apart and our relashionship is too all because i'm being so selfish? or what? i don't know. i need some advice. ive been to the doctor but they just said they cant do anything for me so im scared of going back and them just sending me away again.

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?