Pregnancy health and concerns

Forum:
Pregnancy health and concerns

pregnancy health concerns

Feeling great one minute, wiped out the next?

It’s natural to feel a bit all over the place during pregnancy. So use this forum to find out how other mums stay happy and healthy and manage to cope with things like morning sickness and heart burn. Got some tips to share? Come and join in!

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

sickness

annetracy 11 years ago
im in my thired tirmester and evry moring between ten and 11i start to feel dizy and sick and hot for about 20mins . i thought it would of gone by now now but it hasn't i eat in the mornings after the kids i've usualy eaten by 930 /10am . my problem is that i start college next wk and apart form eatting brekfast i can't of anything else that will help this sick,hot feeling go away . anyone have any suggestions. i really wonna go college and have to leave early in my frist wk cause i feel sick :(

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?